Click on an album to view the photos:
- Treasures of culture and nature on the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Polish folk traditons, hand-crafts, china painting workshops, Cracow's nativity scene contest
- Tours of Poland's most beautiful cities and to neighbouring countries, such as the Czech Republic, Germany, Ukraine, Lithuania, Russia etc.
- Polish nature and landscapes
- Musical tours, concerts, festivals, shows and workshops
- Polish sanctuaries and places of worships. The passion of Christ. Workshops of drawing icons and Gregorian singing.
- Culinary tours for body and soul. Cooking workshops.
- Parks, Castles and Palaces
Professionalism, committment and experience guarantee the success of any tour organised by Profi-Tour